Health Coaching (Fitzroy North) is a process that allows people to receive personal attention in regards to Health Goals.
It is not about restricting diets, denial and discipline. It works to uncover what is right for the individual because no one diet works for everyone and the issues that compromise health are individual. It is based on the concept of bio-individuality which means different people have different needs around food and what makes them feel good. In addition to food, lifestyle and fulfilment in life are factored into the consultations.
This is done in a supportive environment that enables people to achieve their health goals and assess their values around health, wellbeing and nutrition.
In addition to being a Chiropractor, Dr Elena Bacash spent a year studying Health Coaching at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She has studied many of the major dietary theories and uses practical lifestyle coaching methods to guide clients in discovering which approach works best for them.
She coaches clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible and fun. It is about making small, gradual and lifelong changes to reach current and future health goals.
Coaching helps people stick to goals because of the ongoing support and the sustainability of changes that are made. The sessions explore specific concerns and give clients the tools to develop a balanced lifestyle.
The aims of the Health Coaching programme is to:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationshipsd
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
The programme includes...
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- E-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- A commitment to your health and success